Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:33:47 -0500
I would like to buy a program which will allow me to play standard movie
CDs, including the video, on this HP pentium 4 system.  I could do that when
I first got it and again when I had to reset it to factory defaults.
Windows Media player 10 won't, Real Player won't and all of the programs
included won't.  There is one program, InterVideo DVD or something which
says it needs to be purchased after 10 plays.  It costs $99.95.

Please contact me off group if you have suggestions.

73
Bob Martin