Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:13:16 -0400
From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know the model of your Dream Machine, but a google on "Sony talking
Dream Machine" made me think it might be the ICF-CD873.  A google on the
model number gave me a link to a review  and the manual on Amazon.  Even if
your Sony is different these instructions will most likely work.

The manual and review can be found here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00001ZT4V/104-1132520-4919116
?v=glance
(or just google on icf-cd873)
..from the manual..
Press RADIO-SLEEP repeatedly until the
desired countdown duration appears.

From the Amazon review...
..
There are a few disappointments. Although the sleep/timer can be set to shut
off after 15, 30, 45, 60, or 90 minutes, it works with the radio only. We
wish
we could drift asleep to a calming CD, or the bird or river sounds. Plus,
there is no battery backup, so if the power is out or the clock in simply
unplugged,
after 20 minutes the clock shuts down and the alarm settings are lost.

Regards, Ken -N5SWR