Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:31:30 -0400
I have been attempting to re-connect to EchoLink after switching from
Windows ME to Windows XP following the excellent directions Lynn Roberts
sent me about a year back.  Directions are for the LINKSYS router on my
wife's system and my remote pickup.  The problem I am experiencing is
retrieving my local IP address for my computer.  The last time I got it
using ME and the DOS prompt it was 192.168.1 etc.  Now, of course, there is
no DOS prompt so we tried RUN.  No luck.

Can someone tell us how to get the IP address from my computer?

Thanks.

Please feel free to visit
www.wan-leatonks.net