From:
"Jackie R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie R.
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:26:38 -0700

My daughter noted that we have started purchasing some products from
Newman's Own - specifically their Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and
their organic raisins and perhaps these might be sources of gluten.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these?  On their website,
Newmans Own Organics (www.newmansownorganics.com) says that the olive
oil is gluten free (they don't mention the raisins at all), but also
have the usual verbage about sharing lines with gluten containing foods
and so any of their products might contain gluten as well as many of
the other major allergens.  They don't list a phone number so I can't
call to grill them, and so I would appreciate your experiences.

I don't know about you, but I am getting pretty frustrated with all
this uncertainty about which foods are safe.

Jackie in AZ