From:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:29:27 -0500

After reading all the posts about this bread, I checked the website and saw that it is supposedly available on the east coast. I went to my local Trader Joe's and asked them about it. They had never heard of it, however the customer service manager told me he would check into it and give me a call--a claim I really didn't believe. In any event, five days later he called me back to tell me that this item is available only to people in the mid-west at this point. It comes out of a bakery somewhere in the midwest that does not serve the East Coast Trader Joe's stores. He did say that they were evaluating it for possible distribution elsewhere.

My suggestion to you all in the Midwest is to let your local store managers know how much you like this product (if it is good as people seem to be saying). Then perhaps those of us on both coasts might have the opportunity to try it too.

Alice Bruce

*******
*******