From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:52:45 -0400

I wanted to put my 2 cents in here.  I recently wrote to Kelloggs asking them about their Rice Krispies Treats (I was having a craving) and the malt flavoring.  It declares milk ingredients and soy on the box, but not gluten, which they should put on the box.  They told me that it is corn and barley malt, so it is not safe for Celiacs.

As an alternative, I eat the rice treats that are similar to Rice Krispies Treats by Envirokidz.  I'm not a kid, but they're not too bad.  They're not as sweet as the Kelloggs brand, but GF at least.

Kelli in WY

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com