Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 May 1995 11:28:04 -0400
From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>

I belong to the Edmonton chapter of the Canadian Celiac Assc. and we have a
newsletter that is printed bi-monthly.  We have a medical advisor for the
association, a pediatric GI.  I know she attends some of the meetings
depending on what is being presented, like a panel night she would give a
speech on new and/or interesting findings and answer questions.  On a "pizza
night" she may/may not attend.  I have also read medical info from her in
our newsletter.

In order to request more info from our chapter please contact them at the
following address.

Edmonton Chapter
Canadian Celiac Assocation
PO Box 7157, Station M