From:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:13:44 -0500

> Most of the children with
> celiac disease tested negative, and some of the children without CD tested
> positive, not a very good result.  The study is at:
>
> http://snipurl.com/le0z

This is of concern to me since I just spent $1,500 to test my 3 kids through
EnteroLab (in addition to my own EnteroLab tests last year).  I don't
understand the language of this study other than the bottom line which is
that stool tests are not reliable tests for CD in children.  Does anyone
know if these are the same tests that are done through EnteroLab?  I plan to
call them tomorrow, but I'd be interested in hearing from people who are
knowledgeable on this subject but with no connection to EnteroLab or the
researchers in the article.

Marian
Portland, OR