From:
Beth Sisson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Sisson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:29:29 -0500

I call Meijer at the number on the link below and none of their cereals
are gluten free. :-(

http://www.meijer.com/healthyliving/glutenfree.asp

They have been very helpful every time we have called to check gluten
status.
They sent me a copy of all Meijer label products that were gluten free;
including upc #'s.  That was greater than a year ago and it is supposed
to be put on the web site soon.  If they don't know for sure they will
either check or give you contact info for the supplier--may take a
little while sometimes but I've always been able to get an answer for
their products including meijer label medicines (loratidine).