Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:35:49 EST

Happy 2006 Everyone!

January Support Group Meeting

We are having our first support group meeting of this year next Tuesday,
January 10th at Integris Baptist Hospital Conference Rooms F, G and H.   Meet and
Greet is at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting beginning at 7 pm.

The program "Helping You and Your Children Cope with Celiac Disease" will  be
presented by Steve Scruggs, Psychologist.

Please bring your favorite gluten-free snack. Be sure to verify its
gluten-free status. All ingredients should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind  that
some of our members may have food allergies other than gluten, may be
lactose intolerant or diabetic. Drinks will be provided.

We will also have "Show and Tell".  Anyone who wants can bring your  favorite
gluten free product or tip and share.  Each person will have up to  1 minute
to "show and tell."  This is always a lot of fun.

This is a great time to share and get information about Celiac Disease and
learn how to better deal with living as a Celiac.

Directions can be found at:  _http://www.okceliac.com/directions.php_
(http://www.okceliac.com/directions.php)

Membership Photo Directory

We are finalizing our 2006 membership directory and need you to make any
changes you would like to your entry.  Make plans to do this at the January
meeting.

Food Samples

We will have PureFit bars available to sample at our January Meeting.

The Celiac Express

Our newsletter should be hitting your mailbox in the next few days.   Look
for exciting news about a new restaurant opening soon in OKC that has a  gluten
free menu!

If you don't receive the Celiac Express, email me with your snail mail
address and we will include you in the mailing.

The Celiac Express is published 6 times per year as a project of the
Oklahoma Celiac Support Group.

See you next week!

Oklahoma City Celiac  Support
www.OKceliac.com