From:
"Food-Tek, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Food-Tek, Inc.
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:34:39 -0500

Happy New Year from everyone here at Food-Tek (www.glutenfreesolutions.org) - the home of "Fast & Fresh" and "Quick-Bake"!

Our nutrient-enriched, gluten-free food mixes are convenient, nutritious, and great tasting. And they're very easy to prepare!

Our new Quick-Bake Biscuit Mix is ready in minutes and is delicious! It makes a great side dish or tasty breakfast dish. Combine our Minute Cakes with our Chocolate or Vanilla Icing to make sinfully delicious layer cakes. Try our "Fast n Fresh" Minute Cornbread Mix as a base for a cornbread stuffing.

Call us at 1-800-648-8114, or email us at [log in to unmask] for more information.

We've hit the Big Apple!  If you live in NYC, you can find our products at www.freshdirect.com. Let us know where you shop, and we'll send your store a sample. Of course, you can also find our products at our website.

If you would like to demonstrate our products at your local Celiac support group meeting, contact us and we'll send your group a sample pack.

You can help us spread the word! Food-Tek, Inc. is looking for local sales representatives everywhere! Please call 1-800-648-8114 for more information.