Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:24:57 EST

All except the wafers are gluten-free. Capsules were easiest for me. Gail
 I use it all the time. No problems. It takes time to get used to.    Don
g.f.

Good for both constipation and diarrhea since it regulars water in the
gut....Bev
The powder is fine.   bklj

Metamucil is fine to use.   My Doctor put me on 1 TBS. daily after being
diagnosed 2 years ago.   Helped me to become regular.
Theresa

I do not know about Metamucil, but I take Citricel. My GI Doc told me to take
it.   Linda

it is gluten-free,   Regards,
Mireille, co-host of:   http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start

Some people are allergic to psyllium seed, my husband for one.
Paula

I use it twice daily.   It is GF. (Except for the wafers!)   The powder is
gf.
Becky

It's all gf except the wafers.   I take the capsules - much easier than
mixing the gritty stuff.

Have used it for years.   It is GF and effective.   RC

I use the powder form and it is ok. Betty

I use it every day and have been GF for 4 years    donna

I use the sugarfree orange everyday.   I think all types except the wafers
are GF.   It seems to help move the food through my digestive system better.
Good luck, Laurie