From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:03:01 EDT

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder of our support group meeting next Tuesday, July 11.   Our
program will feature Karen Massey, Registered Dietitian.  The topic  will be
"Managing Weight on a Gluten Free Diet.".

At 6:45 pm, there will be a 10-15 minute meeting of CelKids OK.  At  this
time, the CelKids OK director will provide information on the newly formed  group
for celiac children and their parents and discuss our goals.

Look for your Celiac Express hitting mailboxes now.

For more information, visit our newly redesigned website at
_www.OKceliac.com_ (http://www.okceliac.com/) .

See you Tuesday.

Please note that the July 11th meeting will be held in Conference Rooms C,  D
and E at Integris Baptist Hospital, and not F, G and H as previously  posted.