From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:10:14 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON: You'll find these items - and many more - in our food
SmartList software which is available for PCs or Palm handhelds. All
items in our list were verified directly with manufacturers and we
update our info on a regular basis.

Visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com and download a FREE DEMO
from our Products/Download page. Demos are fully functional, but only
contain a selection of items from the full list. The full food SmartList
contains 4027 items.

Manufacturers said the following items were GLUTEN FREE when we called
them in June.

Seagram's 7VO and VO Gold
Sargento Ricotta (fat free - light -partskim - whole milk)
Fisher Nuts & Fruits (California Style Mix - Pineapple/Banana Mix -
Raisin/Cranberry Mix)
Penn Maid Cottage Cheese
Lightlife Tofu Pups
Tanqueray London Dry Gin or Sterling Vodka
Domino's brown sugar (light or dark)
Panera Bread Cafe Soups (Vegetarian Black Bean - Vegetarian Lentil)
Bumble Bee canned Oysters
Vanilla Coke and Diet Vanilla Coke
Bumble Bee canned Shrimp or Sardines
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (Phish Food - Pistachio Pistachio)
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (butter pecan - cherry garcia - chocolate)
Kemps Fruit Drinks
Jimmy Dean's Regular Beef Jerky
PhillySwirl Swirl Sticks (all)
Clear Creek Distillery Blue Plum Brandy (Slivovitz)
Heluva Good Dips (Sweet Onion - Buffalo Wing - Dinosaur BBQ)
Dannon Plain Yogurt (low fat - notfat - natual)
Heluva Good Cheese
Fisher Nuts Butter Toffee Peanuts or Honey Roasted Peanuts
Gordon's Gin
Cherry Coke (reg. and diet)
Kemps Buttermilk
Jimmy Dean's Fresh Sausage (Italien)
Trader Joe's (West Coast) Frozen Chicken Masala
Trader Joe's (West Coast) Chicken Broth (can) or Veg. Broth (box)
Aunt Jemima Lite Syrup
Steak n Shake Chili (bowl or cup)
TCBY Sorbet Flavors (juicy orange - key lime - ripe raspberry - tropical
citrus)
365 Organic Every Day Value Tartar Sauce
Yoplait Whips