From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:43:25 -0800

Happy Valentine's Day from Pamela's Products. Enjoy a decadent, luscious
chocolate cake with Pamela's Chocolate Cake Mix. One of our favorites is the
Pamela's Decadent Chocolate Pound Cake!

Pamela's Decadent Chocolate Pound Cake
1 bag of Pamela's Chocolate Cake Mix
4 large eggs
1 cube butter, melted (8 tablespoons)
1 cup water

Mix all ingredients together. Do not over mix. Bake in a lightly greased
loaf pan in a preheated 350º oven for 60 to 65 minutes. For an extra rich
cake, add 1 cup of chocolate chips to batter.

Leave your loved one a sweet treat of Pamela's Dark Chocolate-Chocolate
Chunk Cookies or Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, now available in two
packs!

Pamela's setting the standard in great taste. cookies, biscotti, and baking
mixes. Now with over 65 recipes on our website.

*******
*******