From:
Lisa R Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa R Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:23:47 -0500

******MONA’S GLUTEN FREE******

Happy New Year!

  We would like to send out our most sincere thanks for all who choose
Mona’s Mixes to stock their Gluten Free pantries and invite those of you
who have not yet tried our products to see why New Customers become
Regular Customers.

  Here’s a little of what our great customers have had to say lately:

Thank You for the wonderful Mixes.  Thanks to you I was able to have two
wonderful Pumpkin Pies in November and will have many more in the years to
come. Katrina

  *This great note included beautiful photos*
We picked up a bunch of mixes from your store, and last night we made a
100% gluten free ginger bread village. We thought you'd like to see :) My
daughter (the little one in the picture) has Celiac disease. My wife and
mother have both shopped in your store. Thanks for all you do!  Eric

  We just received our latest order this morning.  The new packaging looks
great.  I really like the way the ingredients are listed on the back,
makes it easier to read.  We are happily settling into our new normal way
of life.  We are enjoying fluffy pancakes on Saturday mornings, delicious
deserts, and sandwiches for lunch and toast for breakfast.  I was really
afraid of how we would handle gluten free living.  I almost stopped baking
completely until I found your mixes.  Gwen

  Our happy customers are the greatest reward for doing what we do and the
best way to let those of you who’ve not yet tried Mona’s Mixes that there
really are products available that are not only Gluten Free but Really
Great!

  Visit our website for secure online purchase, recipes, enter our contest
for a Mona Gift Certificate, sign up to receive our Free E-Newsletter.

  Cheers from all of us at Mona’s.  We wish you all a Happy and Healthy
2006, filled with wonderful Gluten Free food!

Lisa aka Mona

www.madebymona.com