From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:24:09 -0600

Hi Listmates,

I was one of the winners of the new Sylvan Border Farms Chocolate Cake Mix on this site a couple of weeks ago.  We used it for a family birthday shortly thereafter and I must tell you that it was wonderful!  It is the best chocolate cake mix we have used since going GF in 1998.  Besides the fact that it tasted wonderful and was so much like regular cake that no one could tell the difference, it filled an entire 9 X 13 pan and raised to the top.  I frosted it with regular buttercream frosting and it was delicious!  The birthday boy, who was not GF, raved and raved about the cake and actually took three pieces home with him.

If you get a chance, try this brand new cake mix.  You won't be disappointed.

Barbara in Missouri