Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:25:55 -0500

We wish everyone a healthy, happy and safe 2006! We've grown a lot in
2005 and look forward to a wonderful 2006, when we will be releasing new
products and continuing to grow to meet your needs.

Check out the recipes section of our website (www.123glutenfree.com) for
some great new ideas for your new year's cooking and baking.

You'll find recipes for cinnamon rolls, chicken pot pie, and all kinds
of wonderful winter foods.

From our family to yours, Happy New Year!

Carol and Kim.
1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.