Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jerri Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:33:14 EDT

Dear List,

The list that I couldn't remember the site address for, and the one that I
think
is most helpful is: http://homepage.mac.com/sholland/celiac/GFmedlist.pdf
Thank you again for sending it to me.

For those of us who don't know it well, I think that we would be wise to make
a copy of this website address and put it somewhere "safe." I was so upset to
think that I was sick, and that I had to take drugs, I couldn't even remember
Dr. Holland's name, let alone his website!  It's a wonderful resource for us.
The other lists were okay, but they didn't have all of the drugs listed. Dr.
Holland's list is more complete; it's well presented and it's easy to
understand. You just click on the needed subject on the left and it comes up on the
right.

I'm going to put a copy of the website address on the backside of my computer
desk, and in my desktop address book!

Once again, I want to thank everyone who responded. I received a lot of well
wishes, and I am grateful.

:), Jerri