ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:41:02 -0600
We had a 16 year young lady born again today at our little home church.  she
was totally against any such things a few weeks ago but today she made it
perfectly clear what she wanted.  So I prayed with her at 1:30 PM our time
and she was born again.  This is the second person in recent weeks who has
gotten born again through our little ministry.  This young girl goes to the
Karate school my son teaches at and she already has her third degree black
belt.  She normally takes first place in every tournament, too.  That's what
god needs, is some tough people in His army, haw.

Phil.

Victory isn't something you have, it is something you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com