ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:50:36 +0000
Oh thanks Vicki I could not remember when their thanksgiving was.  I know it was Oct.  but I was thinking it was later.  We anyways I hope it was a great one.
I was thinking of all the other countrries holidays.  Like the chinese new year.  I can not remember when that one is either.  Not that it really matters.  But my best friend loves the chinese and she wanted to knowl.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST