ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:24:23 +0000
I did that one time.  I lived in Haslett for a year moved downtown lansing one year moved back to haslet right back in the same exact apartment.  What was weird when I moved out of it the first time I sinced I would be in it again.  Only I thought maybe someone I know would move ina and I would be visiting.  Right now I am back in the buuilding I lived in 2 other times but now the same paartment.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST