ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:17:26 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for loving and Amy and being with her always.  Continue to keep her strong in you. Thank you Jesus

Father in Heaven thank you for your love for Dan and watching over him.  We know that you are the great physician and will heal him perfectly.  Than you Jesus.

Father I also want to thank you for your love for Amy's relative how has been told they have cancer.  Father we know you can take that out of them at this very moment and we thank you for doing this for them. He is still youg and can do might works for you.  Thank you Jesus.

Father thank you for your love for Missy and her husban you created marriage and we know it can be hard especially now but thank you that you are our councelor and provider.  Continue to lead and direct and provide for Missy and her husband. We ask all of these prayers in your precious name Amen
--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST