ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:09:08 -0400
Brad,
    I try to talk to her sometimes but ever time I just get shut down by
something smart she will say.  I really want to try to have a great
relationship with her but I can't figure out how to make it work.  It hurts
me badly and his hurting my Dad to because I think he feels the same way.
We just don't know what to do besides keep praying.

Amy