BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:05:49 -0600
Some Pakastani big shot told someone who told NPR that Osama isn't
there in them mountain caves.  He be gone Dude!  Then one of George's
henchman was reported that the FBI is very concerned about ALL those
sleeper cells here in this country.  I got to thinking about how there
used to be commies in our schools and unions and EVERYWHERE!  And I
remembered how much I appreciated the FBI keeping track of those evil
dooers...oh they were'n evil doers yet, they were just ner do wells and
riff raff I suppose.

Excuse me I have to look under the bed to see if Osama has joined the
commies camped out there.

-jc