From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 01:52:42 -0500
Carol Hanson's post (clipped):--

<<< Is there any chance both My Pictures folders could be deleted, if I delete one of them?>>>

If I understand correctly then you have two " my pictures" folders. one resides directly on your C drive and the other inside your " my documents" folder. you plan to move the pictures in the folder residing in your C drive to the one residing inside " my documents" and delete the C drive folder.

If I am correct then the logical answer is "NO".

having said this, weird things do happen and, feel no harm in having a back up in some other partition of your hard drive which can be deleted again after all is ok. I realise this will utilise hard disk space since they are picture files and must be quite large.

HTH and good luck---Venkat

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml