From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:39:15 -0800
The test was ordered by doctor.  He could be probably
best be described as practicing environmental
medicine.  It was somewhat informative for me.  IgG
tests results are supposed to vary with dietary
changes.  IgG, from my understanding, is involved in
delayed hypersensitivity.  For those foods that I am
sensitive to I was to avoid for about a month and then
try to reintroduce.  The foods should not be eaten
more frequently than once every 4 days.  It seems to
be a controversial test in that insurance doesn't
usually pay for it. I don't recall the lab that did it
but I will look at home and try to get back with you
on it.

Mike
>>I recently had an IgG test done and showed elevated
levels from milk, yoguart and some cheeses.  Butter
did not cause an elevation.

Kristina
>Where did you get this test done? What was the lab?

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/