From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:46:24 -0800
Hi Philip and very helpful Paleopeople,

Thank you very much for all the information about bunions! Wow! I am
learning a lot!
A portion that stuck out for me was this:

Foods could aggravate your bunion symptoms within a short period of time
(though not create the bunions)...... I know of at least one MS
patient who eats only
grass-fed beef because commercial beef gives him problems

Everything got better with the paleodiet except when I ate grain fed
farmed meat last summer. I broke out in a terrible itchy rash on my
back and just recently my foot started to hurt. I try not to eat
animals that eat grains but I don't know what wild animals are
eating.... Could this bout of grain eating have caused me the bunion?

Thank you so much again for so many paleosuggestions! I really
appreciate the help!

Paleobest,
Susan