From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:16:34 -0700
Hi Camille, congratulations! I just found out
yesterday i'm pregnant too. Slightly less than 4 weeks
along. I was mostly tired, but now I have cravings for
junk carbs. I'm appeasing them by eating fattier cuts
of meat and some fruit (I was eating mostly meats &
veggies before). I also take Carlson's Cod Liver Oil,
1-3 teaspons per day. I've noticed I crave junk, but
when I did cave in, I immediately got sick. So what
i'm craving is not what my body wants/needs. I find it
really strange.
Keep us posted!
--Elizabeth