From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 12:38:51 -0700
Hi Paleopundits,
Thank you for all the reviews about The Maker's Diet. I had thought it was
basically paleo.

>The books I would recommend, for a different
>perspective on paleo, are Loren Cordain's Paleo Diet,

I found it odd that he included wine and canola oil in his recipes...

>and Mary and Michael Eades' Protein Power Lifeplan.

Do they include dairy in this plan?

I have a friend with MS who started a gluten free diet and then went back
to eating gluten because she "felt awful". Please, if there are any with
MS, what can I do to turn her around? Have others felt withdrawal symptoms
from gluten like this? I directed her to the Paleodiet Page but she didn't
show much enthusiasm.

Thank you again and paleopower!
Susan