From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 00:02:26 +0100
On Apr 07, 2005, at 4:39 pm, Michael Raiti wrote:

> Are many on this list grazers?  I find that I do better if I eat
> substantial meals a day than if I try to graze.  I generally space my
> meals out by atleast 4 hours.  Maybe I eat a snack if dinner is more
> than 5 or 6 hours after lunch or if I have been exercising a lot and
> I get hungry after dinner.  I find fuller meals (not gorging) more
> satisfying.  I have had blood sugar problems in the past but I do
> fine on three meals.

Like I said in another post I just sent, I'm a definite anti-grazer!
Since I read about intermittent fasting I've decided that it's
definitely a more natural way to eat, and has "proven" (a word I always
use lightly) health benefits- providing you are otherwise healthy and
can take the physical stress.

I used to eat breakfast, an 11ish snack, dinner, an afternoon snack,
tea, an evening snack, and something before bed.  Now I eat "breakfast"
at 6pm and dinner at 10pm.  If it wasn't for my awkward schedule I'd
merge them into one meal around 7pm.  Maybe in a few years time I will
extend this even more, and have alternate feeding/fasting days (my
fasting days might include a few veg).  But my body isn't read for that
yet.

Ashley