From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:27:07 -0500
I am definitely feeling better at this point than my other two episodes.  First time doctor gives me lidocaine and I end up in the emergency room.  The whole episode lasted about two weeks.  Second time I'm given a mixture of an antifungal, antibiotic and antihistamine.  Doesn't help.  Also last two weeks or so.  This time, my brilliant new doctor gives me corticosteroid (Medrol) and today I am back at work!  The lesions have not completely disappeared but I am so damned thankful to have figured out for sure a) what causes it; and b) how to cure it.

Thanks to everyone for the excellent advice.  Let's just say I shall avoid eggs for a while.  Most especially when I have a virus, am stressed, etc!