Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:55:27 -0500
There is little if any fat on the meat I can buy, I assume it's the same
where you live.
Oil is not fat, and doesn't satisfy.
I've read that we need the protein equvalent of three egg yolks per day,
so if it is possible to replace the meat exceeding that amount with fat,
there should be neither a problem with hunger nor an increase in weight.
It might also  be that females need more plant source foods than males.

I can't get enough fat, except for side pork and occasionally marrow, so I
can't make a good estimate.
Note that traditional lean meats were often wrapped in bacon, a way of
making lean meat edible.

William