From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:50:51 -0500
Ok, round three of the oral problem is happening.  First one in 2002.  Doctor said it was "nothing" and gave me lidocaine.  Ended up in emergency room with my throat closed up.  2003 I avoid my doctor and go to my dentist.  He gives me Maalox and an antihistamine.  Doesn't seem to help.  After that bout was over, I did research and thought it was candida or thrush.  New doctor this morning says without hesitating that I have Celiac Sprue.  He prescribes the steroid Medrol (methylprednisolone) in tablet form and over the counter Anbesol.

Your opinion please.  Should I take the Medrol?