ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:13:08 -0500
I don't blame you.  Well, right here on the email, we can just take hands in
the virtual and agree.  Father, help April with this dilemma.  She like all
of us are vulnerable when it comes to people who can see digging into our
privacy.  Help the right thing to be done, your will Father, not ours.  In
Jesus name, amen.
For unto us a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.