ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:22:24 -0500
Hey Guys,
	No biggy here, I hope, but Chris is supposed to be coming over for
dinner tonight.  We've planned it so that he will probably be here
for less than three hours.  We're having spaghetti, his
favorite.  I'm not expecting any fireworks, but you never
know.  Please just pray for a peaceful time as another step toward
reconciliation.  After dinner, Greg will take him back to Nicki's family.
	Chris came by around 11:00 pm this last Monday to pick up his
replacement drivers license.  I was the only one up.  We talked for a
few minutes while someone, probably someone from the Marone family,
waited for him out in the car.   I think that  our conversation  went
well or as least as good as can be expected under the
circumstances.  He said that he hates living at the Marones and he's
hoping to move out soon.  He hopes to get a loan from the bank so
that he can get a car soon.  I used to be shocked at those kinds of
statements, but I realize now that they are made, either to try to
get a rise out of me or they are just his wishful, unrealistic
thoughts expressed aloud.  They are so much easier to here now that
he is so little a part of our lives.  He is just so messed up.  I
hugged him goodbye.  He apologized for smelling like smoke.  Maybe
it's wishful thinking on my part, but I just can't believe that he's happy.
Kathy