ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:21:20 -0600
Vicki,

Check this link out. If God can turn Bear around, he can change anyone.
I've heard Bear speak and met him a couple times, he was good friends with
a friend of mine,  and the link here doesn't tell the half of his story. So
your dad is a cream puff compared to what this man endured, only he don't
know it yet lol. To tell you just how a Teddy Bear Richard became, my buddy
bought a little teddy bear on one of their motorcycle trips and put it in
his pack for him to find. My friend had walked up to him when he was at his
bike and found this six foot something mountain of a man  with tears down
his face over the act of kindness and I suppose so much a freeing opposite
compared to what he lived all those years.

http://www.circuitridersdfw.org/page8.html

Brad

   Work is for people who don't know how to write songs