ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 04:14:03 -0500
        Haha, now listen, Peg, if the adversary could get in and edit our
*.ini files, here is what they might look like.

worship=me me me
witness=not today
churchattendence=too busy will go another day
quitetime=no
pleasure=yes
sleep=extra
food=allyoucaneat
sin=more+more
hell=myth
heaven=myth

LOL.  I"m glad he doesn't edit mine.  I know sometimes he gets in there and
tries, but praise God He is the real bookkeeper, and He knows our hearts.
Aren't ya glad?

Oh, Lyn and Dave, I know I said I was going to bed, and I really did, lol,
but I'm awake at 4:00 in the morning--and actually thinking.  What will
become of me by 10:00 tonight?  Hahahaha.  My bus doesn't come till 10:10,
so I'll probably get here at about 11:00 and fall in to bed, how some ever,
I'm gonna check the church and see if anybody visited me while I was away.

I love you guys.

Mrs. Pat, Loving, my heart reaches out to you in love and I'll pray for you
between phone calls today.

Hey, all you guide dog users out there, pray for my Miss Flurrie.  She has a
long work day today, too.  A superviser said she'd help me take her for a
walk when she comes in at 4:30 today.  Isn't that neat?

April