ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:33:14 -0600
Phil,

Perhaps it is a Eudora thing with this new list. I get the below when I
read a message. I have the settings as to not read header info, if no one
else is getting it no worry, probably my end but this is what I get since
we started on the new server...

Beginning my paste of message here....
           <
mailto:[log in to unmask]>

mailto:[log in to unmask]>

mailto:[log in to unmask]>

mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=ECHURCH-USA>

Brad,

Are you getting some advertisements or something?  I'm not getting anything
in my mail so far anyhow.

Phil.

At 05:47 PM 1/11/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>Are you getting some advertisements or something?  I'm not getting anything
>in my mail so far anyhow.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   "A man who works with his hands is a laborer;
a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman;
but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an
artist." --Louis Nizer