ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:22:41 -0600
Hi Vicki and Everyone,

Okay, you guys, you will not believe what happened.

Yesterday, Vernon was getting that loving top ready to put on the island.
He wanted to make sure everything lined up before he put that expensive
fermica on it. The next thing I new he was carying it all by himself from
the shop to the kitchen.

I told him it was too heavy, and that he shouldn't have done that alone. He
said it wasn't as heavy as he thought it was.

He measured, and measured again. lol. With a few miner changes, he took it
back to the shop, and brought it out again, and fit it.

He was getting ready to put the contact cement on the top, and on the
fermica, when he desided to measure the fermica. It was a good thing he did
that. The fermica we received was not at all what we ordered. We ordered 5
by 8 sheet, and we received a 4 by 8 sheet. It's a good thing he didn't
soup that up with contact cement, and it's a good thing he didn't soup the
top up with contact cement either.

We new that Les's Lumber was on vacation this week, This morning we called
the store in Sioux Falls where the lumber yard ordered the Fermica from. We
found out that they had sent Les's Lumber the wrong product, and not what
we had ordered. We also found out that Les did order the right product for
us. So, the place in Sioux Falls is shipping the correct size to us.
Hopefully we'll receive it tomorrow afternoon via UPS.

Vernon has been building and painting drawers all afternoon. He has 2
drawers left to build, and paint, and 2 sliding shelves to build and paint.

Please pray that we get this all done before Friday, as we're having
company for supper Friday night.

I'm praising God for Vernon's patience and knowledge.

Thanks again for praying. God does answer prayers. <smile>

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson