ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:13:26 -0500
Well, Phil,
After today, I'm inclined to agree with you. Slaughter shouldn't be a
part of a holiday.   Oh ouch!  I am in such pain!!  Do you know how
embarrassing it is to hear the commentators talk about how great
Brett Farve is in one breath and then marvel at  the fact that  he
leads the stats in interceptions in the next!  I'll say one thing for
the guy, he goes all out.  He wants all the records, both good and
bad!  Of course, It isn't really his fault.  It doesn't help that his
whole first string is on injured reserve and they are down to the
fifth string for a running back.  That looks more like a coaching and
training problem to me, not a quarterback problem.  Oh well, the good
side is that I don't need to worry about adjusting my schedule to the
play offs.
Kathy