ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:45:06 -0600
Hi Virgie, Sharon and Everyone,

Oh, some how I missed that message, but I just saw it on the original
message here in this message. Praise God for you putting the original
message there, Virgie. Oh how precious that was! lol. I'm going to cut and
paste it and send it to everyone. I just love it!

Thanks.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson