ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:41:56 -0500
HI Phil,
I love the Christmas music done by Mannheim Steam Roller with Chip
Davis.  It's hard to believe that this is the same group that did
Convoy in the late 70s, but I guess that he purposefully produced
that song, that he knew would have popular appeal so that he could
cruise on the proceeds and take the time to produce the quality
music  that  he does now.  I love it!
Kathy