ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:47:35 -0600
I forgot to mention a very important point both from a symbolic perspective
and a healthy one. That is  meats were drained of blood. We are not to eat
blood. Fine you say I wouldn't do that yuck, that's gross to eat blood.
Well? Hamberger or how about that big juicy steak? Ouch that one hurts not
to eat. Nonetheless here is another of God's directives... granted again
this was law, but just think of blood, it is life yes but also carries the
impurities form the rest of the body to the other organs to purify it again.

"And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among
them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats
blood and will cut him off from among his people. "For the life of the
flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make
atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that
makes atonement.' "Therefore I said to the sons of Israel, "No person among
you may eat blood, nor may any alien who Ojourns among you eat blood.' "So
when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among
them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall
pour out its blood and cover it with earth. "For as for the life of all
flesh, its blood is identified with its life. Therefore I said to the sons
of Israel, "You are not to eat the blood of any flesh, for the life of all
flesh is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.'