ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:34:59 -0600
Vicki,

I've been writing, or otherwise focusing on it daily, with exception of
Thursday. Like you mention 30 minutes just doesn't do it. Sometimes it is
just sitting and thinking of how a particular song idea will go, sometimes
it is writing and working out words, and sometimes it is working out a
groove and melody on guitar and  follow what seems to bubble up. Sometimes
it is easy to get into  a bit of a rut with similar chord progressions,
grooves, melodies and etc., so sometimes a little time away or listening to
a different genre helps that. This is where working with a co-writer also
helps. There's a few songwriting organizations around these parts I'll hook
up with probably after the holidays unless they have meetings yet before.
Thanks for following up.

Brad

At 12:57 AM 11/26/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>How's that writing coming in those 30 minute spurts.  I agree with you on
>the time.  It takes a few minutes to get the mind focused in that direction.
>It's a good thing it's you instead of me.  The first 30 minutes would be
>spent in getting the mind focused and the second 30 minutes for writing,
>maybe.
>
>Vicki

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!