ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:05:19 -0500
Vinny,
I wanted to thank you for the story about "Fixing the Car".  That was a very
good one and I have already shared it with many people.
To the family: I am off till Monday and will try to spend a good bit of time
in the chatroom. Today, I am celebrating Thanksgiving with a precious family
in our congregation.  I will probably be out most of the afternopon but will
be here this evening. If you go in the room and I don't speak, look for a
text message. The way to find the text message is tab a couple or three
times till you hear it say "read only".  There, you can, with the arrow
keys, read any and all text messages.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember those who came to this land and
fought for our freedom.  Thank God for this country and forHis son and
salvation.
May God bless you all and give you the blessing of fellowship with you
family and friends and may He bless you with good health and strength for
the days ahead.

In Him,

Ned