ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:56:19 -0600
"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those
who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

If I have a "life scripture", one which sort of strikes an ultimate chord
with me for life in general as we continue to live and breathe here, this
is it. It tells me that no matter what happens in life, if it appears a
blessed thing or  a cursed thing, good or bad, happy or sad, gain or loss,
warm or cold, timid or bold, whatever we encounter, we can stand strong
knowing that things will be OK, that is as long as we continue to "love and
follow God ,and are called to His purpose" Basically all things turn good
for God's kids eventually even if we can't see it at present. It might be a
good thing to look at this scipture today as we give thanks, I'm sure we
can all find several situations in which we encountered that were turned to
the good.

Brad

At 07:56 AM 11/24/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Phil,
>Thanks for sharing this with us.  What an awesome story and it just shows us
>how God performs miracles everyday.
>Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
>Virgie and Hoshi

Brad

   Place your FREE classified ad at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!