ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:00:11 -0500
Phil,
Thank you for sharing this story with us and for reminding me of Brother
Roloff.  Yes, I knew him and I listened to him many times on the radio.  I
never had the priviledge of meeting him but was a regular listener.  He was
a very unusual man and a wonderful story teller.  I loved the way he would
be preaching and just break out singing praise to the Lord. Maybe the reason
the plane crashed was that God had already Brother Roloff from that plane
and it had not pilate.  At any rate, I can just imagine Brother Roloff
singing his heart out in heaven.  Praise God for his life and ministry.

Ned