ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:12:07 -0700
Yeah.  And that gave me chill bumps when he said that.  I just wanted to say
"you go Ben."  Makes me think of that verse in Timothy?  It tells the guys
to follow me as I follow Christ.  That's where Everett comes in.

Think I'll see if I can adopt Lavida; not really but sort of.  I always
wanted a teenager.

Vicki