ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:47:23 -0700
Hi Kathy,
Interesting that the story of the prodigal didn't reveal what the mom went
through.  But be assurred that God as his father is grieving, and waiting on
him at the right time to make the right choice.  I will pray the the Lord
bring Chris to that true choice sooner, rather than later.  It is
unfortunate that there are two things that limit God's power in our lives.
The first one is unbelief, and the second one is man's will.
    We humans are funny creatures, and it doesn't matter whether we can see
or not.  We all get so focused on what we wantand what we are doing, that it
is very hard for us to see the big picture.  This is what Chris needs to
see.  We need to pray that the Lord gives him a 70 inch screen, with the
following movies.  1, What Chris is now doing to himself and his family. 2,
How Chris is wasting the life God has given, and 3, God's love, power,
judgment and holiness.
Standing with you all,
Vinny